We gratefully acknowledge the support of the Evelyn & Walter Haas, Jr. Fund that made this research possible.
|To order a hard copy of Green Envy: Achieving Equity in Open Space (2007 edition), please send $15 to:
Neighborhood Parks Council
Please fill out this ORDER FORM (pdf).
Orders may also be placed through Network for Good. Please designate your order for “Open Space Report.” Thank you.
Download the 2007 updated version of the Green Envy report here:
Original 2003 version of the Green Envy report (all files are PDF format unless indicated otherwise):
- Green Envy executive summary
- Green Envy title page and acknowledgements
- Green Envy open space report without maps
- Table l: Open Space Created by the San Francisco Redevelopment Agency
- Table 2: Open Space Fund Expenditure Details 1975-2003
- Table 3: Open Space Acquired By Recreation & Park Department In SF
- Table 4: San Francisco Downtown Park Fund Summary 1985-2002
- Table 5: Comparison of Recreation Facilities in Various Cities
- Table 6: Open Space Classifications for Each Supervisoral District
- Table 7: Planned C3 (Financial District & SOMA) Developments
- Table 8: Open Space Actuals in Various Cities
- Table 9: Open Space Standards for New Development in San Francisco
- Table 10: Open Space Definitions
- Table 11: Total Open Space per District
- Table 12: Neighborhood Open Space per District
- Table 13: List of Park Properties Acquired by Eminent Domain in San Francisco
- Click here to download 2003 Green Envy maps (in JPEG format)